At Red Ant Media we understand that professional design services can be very expensive for community groups, charities, not-for-profits and organisations that rely on donations and public funding.
If you are a registered not-for-profit organisation, Red Ant Media offers significant savings on our professional graphic design and web development services as well as discounts on for any additional work or materials from our suppliers involved with the project.
Areas we can help your your organisation include:
- Logo design and branding (business cards, letterheads, …)
- Websites, content management systems and online events calendars
- Brochures & flyers
- Print and online newsletters
- Press advertisements and campaigns
- Promotional materials (T-Shirts, Caps, Pens, USB Sticks, …)
- Booklets & training guides
- Annual reports & supporter/sponsor updates
Good design is as important for community organisations and not-for-profit groups as it is for any other business or enterprise. It can build trust, goodwill, raise awareness and is an excellent channel for communicating to the community, your members, your sponsors and any other stakeholders.
Contact Red Ant Media today to discuss affordable design and web solutions for your charity, community group or not-for-profit organisation.