Red Ant Media were asked to develop a an online information portal about the suburb of Glebe. The purpose of the site being to promote Glebe as a destination to locals, the wider Sydney community and state, national & international visitors.
The website includes:
- A full business directory, organised by business category,
- Profile pages with information about each listed business,
- General information about Glebe,
- Directions and links for how to get to Glebe, and
- A News and Events listing.
While there is still a little more to complete on the project, it is a great example of how quickly Red Ant Media can get something done when under pressure. The whole site took 7 days to complete, as the Glebe Street Fair was only 9 days away when the quote was approved. We were asked to have it up and running for the Fair and we did! Working from an existing style guide, the 7 days included design, html programming, Wordpress integration, content migration, testing, hosting set up and a voting platform for an online competition run at the Glebe Street Fair.